Roof Rabbits have been serving Clark County since 2005.
We offer full service gutter cleaning, roof cleaning and roof moss removal. When you hire Roof Rabbits we haul off all the debris and strive to leave your property cleaner than when we found it.
• Inspection of gutters, downspouts and drain field
• Complete cleaning of guttering system
• Moss inspection
• Moss treatment and removal on request
• On-site cleanup, e.g., blow off patios, walkways and driveway
• Inspect and report condition/problems with chimney
• Debris removal and disposal and close attention to valleys, vents, breathers, skylights and chimney
• Emergency service provided
Call Roof Rabbits when your gutters are overflowing and not functioning properly and we will get the gutters flowing to take the rainwater away from the house.
The main reasons your gutters would overflow are:
Clogged downspouts can cause your gutters to fill with water. Water is heavy and gutters are not designed to hold that much weight. Water-filled gutters are so heavy they can pull away from the house and cause water to run behind the gutter. This can damage any wood it comes into contact with, triggering rot.
Gutters filled with debris can make your gutters act like they don’t exist. Water coming off the roof cascades over the gutter like a waterfall and can damage the foundation of the house.
We also perform an inspection and report any potential problems to you.
Roof Rabbits has the experience, equipment and knowledge to get the job done right and safely.
Cleaning gutters requires using a ladder, and this can lead to serious injuries. Let the professionals handle your gutters.